"Sometimes we see sparks that aren’t really there, feel stars aligning without having any proof, see the future before it happens, and then see it slip away without any warning.
These experiences have taught me difficult lessons, especially my experiences with crazy love. The red relationships.
The ones that went from zero to a hundred miles per hour and then hit a brick wall and exploded.
And it was awful. And ridiculous. And desperate. And thrilling. And when the dust settled, it was something I’d never take back. Because there is something to be said for being young and needing someone so badly, you jump in head first without looking. And there’s something to be learned from waiting all day for a train that’s never coming. And there’s something to be proud of about moving on and living in spite of the things that scare you to death."
- rolloverandholla likes this
- newenglandspring reblogged this from thenewenglandgentleman
- thenewenglandgentleman reblogged this from channeigh
- thenewenglandgentleman likes this
- laceandvodka reblogged this from nopegetfucked
- neoninkandwhitefeathers reblogged this from channeigh
- 27thand6th likes this
- Show more notes